[GRASS-user] NVIZ on wxpython 6.4

Gilbert Ferrara gilbertferrara1974 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 13:20:56 EST 2009

Greetings you all
I'm new at this mailing list and I have a question related with NVIZ module.

I saw in previous messages that NVIZ is available at WinGRASS using TclTK.
But at LINUX it also requires tcltk, right?
Ok I used the command: nviz elevation vect=roadsmajor points=firestations
and I get NVIZ window totally jammed. And when I unselected "surface" I got
this error window:

Bad window path name ".help_shell"
bad window path name ".help_shell"
    while executing
"winfo reqwidth  $_top"
    (procedure "DynamicHelp::_show_help" line 22)
    invoked from within
"DynamicHelp::_show_help .middle.panelarea.panels.main.midt.b2 317 323"
    ("after" script)

Question: Does any one LINUX User, has the same problem? Or knows how to fix
this?

Thanks

Gilbert