[GRASS-user] Compiling addons

Milton Cezar Ribeiro miltinho.astronauta at gmail.com
Mon Dec 28 15:48:10 EST 2009

Dear all,

I have compiled grass using the instructions available at
http://trac.osgeo.org/grass/wiki/CompileOnWindows

But now I need to compile some Addons, and I must confess
that I have no idea of how to do that. I know that
I need to download the addons sources, but I can't
figure out what steps I need to do to get it compiled
and installed on the proper direction. I am using
OSGeo4W/MSYS under Vista. I need to compile
the full grass again or I can just compile the add-ons?
Case the answer is to compile only the add-ons,
what steps/command I need to run under Msys
to get it compiled/installed.

Thanks in advance,

milton