R: [GRASS-user] Map Display problems

Aldo Clerici aldo.clerici at unipr.it
Wed Feb 4 04:23:16 EST 2009

Michael,
many thanks for your detailed and very clear explanations.
In my case, as I specified in my last message of yesterday, the problem was
simply due to the default setting of the display mode. I compiled GRASS6.4
and I did not realize that the "Map fill display window" was on by default.
As I usually use the "Constrain map to region geometry" option I didn't
remember the other display mode behaviour and I needed some time to realize
what was happening (probably I'm becoming too old).

Sorry again.

Aldo Clerici