[GRASS-user] d.mon x0 trouble

NASAHARA (Nishida), Kenlo kenlo at sakura.cc.tsukuba.ac.jp
Thu Feb 5 03:11:37 EST 2009

Dear GRASS users,

A new educational PC system in my university is under
development. They are installing GRASS to Linux (Cent OS 5.2).
They have a trouble in d.mon command like this:

GRASS 6.2.3 (test):~ > d.mon x0
ERROR: no such monitor 'x0'
No such monitor as 'x0'
Problem selecting x0. Will try once more
No such monitor as 'x0'

Same things happen to x1, x2, x3, ... also. Can anyone
give me a hint to help them? Here is a list of currently
available monitors by d.mon command:

GRASS 6.2.3 (test):~ > d.mon -l
name            description
----            -----------
PNG             Create PNG Map
png1            Create PNG Map
png2            Create PNG Map
png3            Create PNG Map
png4            Create PNG Map
png5            Create PNG Map
png6            Create PNG Map
png7            Create PNG Map
gism            Create PNG Map for gis.m

--
Kenlo Nishida Nasahara
Institute of Agricultural and Forest Engineering
kenlo at sakura.cc.tsukuba.ac.jp