[GRASS-user] Thiessen Polygons

Lyle E. Browning lebrowning at att.net
Thu Feb 12 17:54:07 EST 2009

The messages from Kurt Spring and Jean Roc Morreale point to
archaeological work using GRASS. How many other archaeologists are
there on the list using GRASS. I'd be interested in hearing about
archaeological applications as I have just begun the learning curve
for my own archaeological work.

Thanks,

Lyle Browning