[GRASS-user] archaeologist GRASS users - was Thiessen Polygons

Agustin Diez Castillo adiez at uv.es
Fri Feb 13 04:18:49 EST 2009

Hi Lyle,
In Spain there is some archaeologists using grass for a while [1].
AFAICT there are two active groups one at the CSIC-Extremadura
(Enrique Cerrillo) [2] and other one here at the University of
Valencia (Andrea Moreno, David Quixal [3], Trini Martinez and some
others [4]). In other non-english speaker countries there are some as
well, like Portugal [5] and a very active group in Italy (leaded by
Bezzi [6]).
In Spanish
[1] http://tp.revistas.csic.es/index.php/tp/article/viewArticle/110
[2] http://dugi-doc.udg.edu//handle/10256/1138
[3] http://dialnet.unirioja.es/servlet/articulo?codigo=2860827
[4] http://www.sigte.udg.es/jornadassiglibre2007/comun/present/2.7.zip
In portuguese
[5] http://www.isegi.unl.pt/servicos/documentos/TSIG017.pdf
In English
[6] http://geomatica.como.polimi.it/workbooks/n3/articoli/mcmbmgcpcgc.pdf
Dr. Agustín Diez Castillo
Departament de Prehistòria i Arqueologia
Universitat de València    	Phone:   +34 963 98 38 93
Avda. Blasco Ibañez, 28  	 				Fax:       +34 963 98 38 87
València 46010
http://www.uv.es/sidgeipa