[GRASS-user] library problem with i.landsat.toar

Christine Sandmeier christine.sandmeier at gmx.de
Wed Feb 18 17:46:37 EST 2009

Hi list,

I wanted to install the i.landsat.toar - addon, following the instruction in the README-file (make MODULE_TOPDIR=$HOME/grass64/),

I also made "./configure" before and also "make lib", which says "Nothing to do for target »lib«"!

The procedure works fine for other addons (e.g. i.landsat.dehaze, v.what.rast.buffer and others),

but when I try to start the i.landsat.toar addon, it says "Incompatible library version for module".

I recompiled grass, but this didn't help.

I'm using grass6.4 on Ubuntu 8.10.

Thanks for any help,
Christine