[GRASS-user] r.info doesn't print out all category values

William Hudspeth bhudspeth at edac.unm.edu
Mon Feb 23 13:35:26 EST 2009

Hello,

I have used to r.average to calculate mean pixel values by county. This
involved converting the county vector layer to a raster, then using the
county raster layer as the base in r.average. So far so, good. The r.
average routine does what I want, but the resultant output raster map
shows the following output with r.info:

207740:207740:0.4507908000
207741:207741:0.5633163333
207742:207742:0.5043974000
207743:207743:0.4321171111

There are 52 categories, but the r.info output only shows about 45 of
them, leaving the rest unreported. If I redirect to file, the same
thing. If I look at the cats file under the cats subdirectory, it also
fails to show all of the categories. How do I show everything that is
generated by r.average???

Thanks, Bill