[GRASS-user] qgis + grass-plugin = gdal-problem (update)
nikos.alexandris at felis.uni-freiburg.de
Fri Feb 27 22:09:44 EST 2009
On Fri, 2009-02-27 at 13:39 +0100, achim wrote:
> I used the goe-repository files for installing grass (6.4) and grass63.
> Do I have to compile myself? Cant I clean old libraries by myself and
> reinstall grass from the repository?
It's not clear to me which geo-repository you mean. Could you please be
* Which operating system do you use?
* Which exact commands did you use to install grass 6.4 and which to
install grass 6.3?
* Why do you need both, version 6.3 and 6.4?
Now partially answering:
* You are not "forced" to compile grass by yourself. There are binaries
* Of course you can clean old libraries. If you installed grass from
ubuntu's repository for example, it should be easy to clean everything
by just removing it (preferably with "sudo apt-get purge grass").
BTW, Jachym Cepicky's repository  is AFAIK always more up-to-date
than ubuntu's repositories.
Kind regards, Nikos
More information about the grass-user