[GRASS-user] output tables

Matthew Mulbrandon mulbran at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 28 04:26:42 EST 2009

Hello,

I just want to output all my data in file tenn_county_all into a comma delimited file with all variables.

I have done

v.out.ascii format=standard

it works but I only get x,y coord and the ID but I need all variables.

-84.28851567|35.99395611|1
-84.25999586|36.01053534|2
-84.25146063|35.95974559|3
-84.24508926|36.01258551|4