[GRASS-user] i.cluster and i.maxlik with grayscale image

Micha Silver micha at arava.co.il
Thu Jan 1 10:06:00 EST 2009

Happy New Year to all!

I want to run some r.le analyses on rasters I will create from two
ortho-photo images. The newer ortho-photo is full color, so when
importing into GRASS I get the three RGB bands. So I make an image group
and subgroup with the three bands and I can do the clustering.  However
The older image is a B/W tiff, so it becomes a single grayscale raster.
But the classification modules require a group with more than one band.
What's the best way to handle this?

Thanks,

Micha