[GRASS-user] interactive multiple selection

Vincent Bain bain at toraval.fr
Wed Jan 21 03:25:06 EST 2009

Hello,
considering a vector map, do you know a simple way to perform multiple
selections (e.g. highlighting a set of polygons) interactively either on
the display (tcltk or wxpython) or through a X monitor ? the aim in the
end is to update database records on the basis of a cat list.

I tried the addon v.digatt but I can't run it correctly (I think a
possible reason is my vector is linked to a pg db driver, and the module
was tested only with dbf driver).

Thank you,
Vincent.