[GRASS-user] mosaicing classified images

maning sambale emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com
Thu Jan 22 04:01:43 EST 2009

But the landsat images are of different dates and in some case different years.

I found some mosaicing debates here:
http://www.faqs.org/faqs/sci/Satellite-Imagery-FAQ/part3/section-14.html

2 schools of thought appear:
1. Mosaic image then classify
2. Classify individual images then mosaic

I am following the great grass developer Michael Shapiro's (is he the
grass developer?) advice on option 2.

--
cheers,
maning