[GRASS-user] r.terraflow error for ASTER DEM.

Milton Cezar Ribeiro miltinho.astronauta at gmail.com
Sun Jul 5 02:07:40 EDT 2009

Dear all,

I tryed to run the following over a ASTER GDEM elevation map:

r.terraflow elevation=ASTGTM_S25W049_dem
filled=ASTGTM_S25W049_dem_terraflow_filled
direction=ASTGTM_S25W049_dem_terraflow_direction
swatershed=ASTGTM_S25W049_dem_terraflow_swatershed
accumulation=ASTGTM_S25W049_dem_terraflow_accumulation
tci=ASTGTM_S25W049_dem_terraflow_tci

But I got the following errors (which suggest me to contact support team :-)

MFD flow direction
D8CUT=999999986991104.000000
Memory size: 300.00M (314572800) bytes
Memory manager registering memory in MM_IGNORE_MEMORY_EXCEEDED mode.
raster FabioASTGTM_S25W049_dem is of type CELL_TYPE --you should use
r.terraflow.short
STREAM temporary files in /var/tmp  (THESE INTERMEDIATE STREAMS WILL NOT BE
DELETED IN CASE OF ABNORMAL TERMINATION OF THE PROGRAM. TO SAVE SPACE PLEASE
DELETE THESE FILES MANUALLY!)
file stats.out exists - renaming.
ami_single_temp_name: mkstemp failed: : No such file or directory
Assertion failed: 0, file ami_stream.cc, line 75
way.
By the way, I am running grass 64R4 under Vista 64 bits.

Bests

milton
brazil=toronto