[GRASS-user] GRASS Extensions Manager -- compiling difficulties

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Sat Jun 6 04:26:43 EDT 2009

On Sat, Jun 6, 2009 at 9:55 AM, sela<stefansylla at gmx.de> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I need the add-on package "r.dn2ref.ast" to convert DN to radiance. I am
> using the grass64 binary version, to get the package I need the Grass
> Extensions Manager.

I think that we have simplified the procedure, no more need to
use GEM (maybe I am wrong).
Please try - adapt path to your binary installation:

cd r.dn2ref.ast/
make MODULE_TOPDIR=/usr/local/grass-6.4.0svn
make MODULE_TOPDIR=/usr/local/grass-6.4.0svn install

This should suffice.
Please try and report.

Markus

PS: Note to developers: Doing so, I get this error:
/bin/sh: /usr/local/grass-6.4.0svn/tools/mkhtml.sh: No such file or directory

The script needs to be added to Makefile to be installed?