[GRASS-user] what is requried when import data to grass?

maven apache apachemaven0 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 05:40:39 EDT 2009

Hi Nikos:Thanks for your detailed reply!
And I know the reason of the problem now.
However as what you said,I should create a new location and mapset
if necessary,it does not work.
I create two folders nLocation/nmapset and create a wind file in the nmapset
dir,however when I run the grass gui,I also can not seclect the new location
to enter. It throw the error message:the selection location [nlocation ]is
not valide. Is the procedure I create the new location is wrong? I followed
the maual

maven