[GRASS-user] v.delaunay Bug in Mac OS X

Michael Perdue michael_perdue at yahoo.ca
Tue Jun 16 23:15:04 EDT 2009

This is the first time I noticed the problem, but I haven't used
v.delaunay in a while. I tried the command modification you suggested,
but with the same outcome. I also went back and recompiled a svn
checkout from about 1.5 months ago as a 32 bit app, but v.delaunay
behaved identically. I'm not sure whether v.hull and v.voronoi share
much of the same code or not, but they both run fine.