[GRASS-user] v.out.ogr to KML ERROR 1: Latitude is invalide

maven apache apachemaven0 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 21 22:03:54 EDT 2009

Thanks Micha for his help!Following his advise, I install the qgis,and the
grass plugin and create new location(epsg4326),and reproj my vector map to
this proj,then export it to kml successfully,however when add the kml to
googlearth I found the layer doesnot match the tiff,the annex can give a
clear explaination.
The reason I export the map to kml and add it to googlearth is to make a
thecmatic map by their areas(I have five vector maps),also I found the
d.vect.thecmatic is to make this kind of map ,however I did not sure the