[Fwd: Re: [GRASS-user] buffer vector within a given area]

Martin Schweizer schweizermartin at students.unibe.ch
Fri May 8 12:05:16 EDT 2009

Thanks a lot for your help. You got it right! The Problem is, that there
is not only one city (so it is not only one agricultural area) but 187
of them. So I have to calculate the area of the resulting map after
every run for each point. In fact, i need something like "r.lake" but it
should stop on each starting-point, when the required area for this
point is reached. Is there a possibility to do something like that?

Thanks a lot
Martin