[GRASS-user] Re: [GRASS-dev] QGIS & GRASS

Hamish hamish_b at yahoo.com
Sat May 9 09:33:09 EDT 2009

Markus wrote:
> It is caused by connection throttling setup in
> http://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/ticket/216
> kicking in because the page generates too many
> connections.

ok

> Perhaps still too limiting in case of many images?

or more people have tweaked their web browsers to abusive
settings that type typos or follow old links.

> Yes, I don't like to have Server busy  64.3 %.

i.e. 64.3% of error messages are that one; not that the server
is busy 64% of the time. personally I've never seen the problem
since the apache config was tweaked.

I count 12 elements on the main homepage, <15.
(and never notice any image dropouts)

Hamish