[GRASS-user] GRASS - QGIS/MSYS issue.

Milton Cezar Ribeiro miltinho.astronauta at gmail.com
Fri May 15 15:53:34 EDT 2009

Dear all,

I have worked with Native Windows Stand-Alone (6.3) and
OSGeo4W/MSYS/compilede 6.4R4 without problem on my Windows Vista 64bits. But
two days ago I decided to "JUST" install QGIS, and after that nothing works
for me ;-(

I can't run 6.3 properly (as I not have cygwin running properly); 6.4 start
to open a lot of windows, and after close all them without no error message;
I removed 10x the C:\OSGeoW4, and tryed to follow
http://trac.osgeo.org/grass/wiki/CompileOnWindows

But everytime I get the same issue, when I try open Msys,
a lot a windows open recursively, and at the end, nothing happens.

Anu help are welcome.

Cheers
milton