[GRASS-user] grass book

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Fri May 22 12:21:51 EDT 2009

Thanks for suggesting our book :)

The latest edition is not covering any more the aerial ortho-rectification
(due to a book pages limit at 400 pp imposed by the publisher).

But we have made available online this "lost" chapter right now:
http://www.grassbook.org/
-> Sample chapter:
   -> Aerial + Ortho (PDF)

Best
Markus
--
Foundation Edmund Mach (FEM) - Research and Innovation Centre
Environment and Natural Resources Area