[GRASS-user] offtopic: about climate change prediction

Daniel Victoria daniel.victoria at gmail.com
Mon May 25 21:31:52 EDT 2009

What sort of prediction model? Do you mean "What is going to be the
temperature in the next 20 years?" prediction or, are you looking for
something like "Where can I grow corn / or where will species migrate
in the next 20 years?"

If it's just a matter of future climate (temperature and precip), I'd
recommend looking for the IPCC mode outputs.

Cheers
Daniel