[GRASS-user] General Question

Tim Holland timothyholland at gmail.com
Wed Sep 2 02:29:38 EDT 2009

Well, d.barscale in GRASS seems to give you two choices for scale bar (bar
vs. line): http://grass.itc.it/grass64/manuals/html64_user/d.barscale.html
but that still isn't too many...

The QGIS print window has at least a few parameters you can adjust for the
barscale (at least bar and line, but maybe more than that - plus adjust
size, coloring, units, etc).  I'm not sure about modifying the north arrow,
though.