[GRASS-user] Problem finding r.mask in Windows script

Hamish hamish_b at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 26 04:40:40 EDT 2009

Ned:
> I ran the script in the lower pane of the Output -GIS.m
> window. I expect this is a stupid question but in the
> Windows version where is the GRASS terminal?

IIRC the OSGeo4W one doesn't start one by default, you
have to select the DOS prompt box as a different option.

I don't recall if the tcltk GUI using the Native binaries
start a terminal or not, if not you might try starting the
wx GUI with a terminal, closing the wxGUI, then starting
the tcltk (gis.m) gui with "g.gui tcltk".

(see Markus's post about starting with a terminal from the
native binaries)

Hamish
(who also doesn't have wingrass at his fingertips)