[GRASS-user] wx.class

Mohammed Rashad rashadkm at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 1 04:47:13 EDT 2010

    I had created a wx version of i.class module. Even though coding is
incomplete I am getting partial outputs which I am posting in this mail.
I will only upload the code after completed fully. Now I am stuck with some
problems and I am sending this mail along with a screen shot of my partial
output in the belief that any of the grass developers can help me.

My problem is the histograms drawn by i.class module is different from those
drawn by wx.class. Anyone please verify this screen shot.

Do I need to use any library such as matplotlib to draw historams for wx.class
AFAIK I need a python library for drawing charts(histograms)

Here is my screen shot of my wx.class
http://www.flickr.com/photos/43544287@N04/4848941098/

 --
Rashad