[GRASS-user] module v.in.e00

ambrish dhaka ambijat at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 6 17:30:30 EDT 2010

I have a problem with this import command. Whenever I try to import an E00 file it shows that I have not installed. I checked it again by running the OSGEO4W installation patch and there I crossed checked that avce00 library is also installed, but this problem simply does not go away and it keeps recurring as folows.

v.in.e00 "file=C:/Documents and Settings/ishan/My Documents/Downloads/25192/hypoint.e00" type=point vect=hypoint

which: e00conv: unknown command

'e00conv' program not found, install it first

http://avce00.maptools.org

Finished with error

Help is needed!
Ambrish Dhaka