[GRASS-user] Importing multiple files with r.in.xyz

Vincent Bain bain at toraval.fr
Wed Aug 11 08:27:21 EDT 2010

Hi, short intrusion in this current thread, without knowing exactly what
it is related to : I only mean to suggest you to close the while loop...

This prompt ">" means the shell expects the end of your statement ; here
you should type "done" to close the while instruction.

Hope it helps,
Regards.

Vincent