[GRASS-user] AdvancedViewshedAnalysis

Martin Landa landa.martin at gmail.com
Fri Aug 13 16:36:18 EDT 2010

Hi,

2010/8/13 Hamish <hamish_b at yahoo.com>:
>> gem is not maintained anymore.
>

> for the record, everything in the release branch will be
> maintained- best attempts will be made to fix bugs, etc.

well, probably I haven't used the right word. I just wanted to note
that the last modification in source code of gem is *2* years old
(expect of minor changes). So it's seems to be not actively developed.

> Including this one. Right now GEM is not getting any
> _new_ development though, so no new features are planned.

That's new information for me. I was thinking that we are going to use
g.extension instead of gem and to drop gem at the end (already done in
trunk).

Martin

--
Martin Landa <landa.martin gmail.com> * http://gama.fsv.cvut.cz/~landa