[GRASS-user] Problem with GRASS 6.4RC6 and wxPython 2.8.11 on CentOS 5.5 x86_64

Mathieu Baudier mbaudier at argeo.org
Mon Aug 16 17:58:52 EDT 2010

> there are more fixes in releasebranch_64, try to compile code from SVN [1].

Sorry that it took me so long to come back to you.

I tested the revision 43144 of releasebranch_6_4, and the problem is
indeed solved!

The only significant modification I had to do in our spec file was
that a ChangeLog_%{version}.gz file was missing.
I guess that it is only available in releases tarballs but not in SVN, isn't it?

RPMs for i386 and x86_64 containing a build of this revision are
available in the ELGIS Testing repository (elgis-testing):
http://elgis.argeo.org

Thanks a lot for your help!