[GRASS-user] Opensource and pretty maps design anybody?

Thomas Adams Thomas.Adams at noaa.gov
Tue Aug 17 13:14:13 EDT 2010

Malte,

You also may want to look at what Dylan Beaudette has done at the UC
Davis Soil Resource Laboratory with
http://casoilresource.lawr.ucdavis.edu/drupal/node/96

Go to:

"Cartographic Output via GMT", then select "An example on this website"
which is: http://casoilresource.lawr.ucdavis.edu/drupal/node/102

Regards,
Tom