[GRASS-user] how to change UTM zone 45 in 44?

Nadine Jeschke blaubaere at gmx.de
Sun Aug 22 10:52:06 EDT 2010

Hello to all,

I have a question about how to change UTM zones in grass.

One of my maps is projected in UTM 44 and another map, that I´d like
to blend with the first one, is in UTM 45.
So in the display window they are located in different areas, but
they should lie on top of each other for the blending...

Is it possible to change in GrassGis the zone from UTM 45 in 44 ? If
ist is, I need a step by step instruction because I´m not that firm
with GrassGis.

Thanks a lot for any helping information!!!

best regards

Nadine