[GRASS-user] Raster Maps

Andrew Lewin andrew.lewin at sympatico.ca
Thu Aug 26 15:31:31 EDT 2010

Okay, so I found out more information.  I reclassed the raster layer to give myself some categories; however, when I tried to run v.rast.stats I got an error saying "No categories found in raster map"

Your help is much appreciated.

Andrew

Andrew Lewin
andrew.lewin at sympatico.ca

Founder of Oceans and Coasts Blog

President
Coastal/Marine Spatial Ecologist
Spatial-Conserve Incorporated

Associate
C-FOAM (Canadian Fisheries, Oceans and Aquaculture Management Group)
Telfer School of Management, University of Ottawa