[GRASS-user] Raster: r.report vs r.info

Andrew Lewin andrew.lewin at sympatico.ca
Fri Aug 27 12:29:59 EDT 2010

Hi Mark,

That worked! Thanks! It's always the simplest things.  I'm new to GRASS but not to GIS.  I just need to gain some experience tinkering around with the software.  This list helps with the small things.

Thanks Again!

Cheers,

Andrew

Andrew Lewin
andrew.lewin at sympatico.ca

Founder of Oceans and Coasts Blog

President
Coastal/Marine Spatial Ecologist
Spatial-Conserve Incorporated

Associate
C-FOAM (Canadian Fisheries, Oceans and Aquaculture Management Group)
Telfer School of Management, University of Ottawa