[GRASS-user] Re: Importing of raster data doesn't seem to work through GUI

Chethan S. chethanuniversal at gmail.com
Sun Dec 5 18:49:19 EST 2010

Greetings!

I use Ubuntu 10.04 64-bit. This bulk import feature never worked for me. I
am attaching a screenshot now. In the screenshot, the directory has no
metadata and other text files, but I have tried importing with those files
inside the directory as well.

http://osgeo-org.1803224.n2.nabble.com/file/n5806289/Selection_021.png

Regards,

Chethan S.