[GRASS-user] problem with v.proj building topology

Margherita Di Leo diregola at gmail.com
Mon Dec 6 06:16:59 EST 2010

Hi Markus,

Thanks for answering. I solved using:

ogr2ogr -s_srs EPSG:23032 -t_srs EPSG:32632 repr_suolo_paes.shp
suolo_paes_ext.shp

and imported the reprojected map with v.in.ogr. All polygons are reprojected
now.
But I noticed that using v.proj the map was reprojected with an important
error .I have another map of the same area, when I try to overlay them they
are in two different places, very far apart. But when I overlay the map
reprojected with ogr, everythings looks OK.
Couldn't it be a bug of v.proj? Has anyone had a similar problem using
v.proj?

Thank you

Margherita