[GRASS-user] v.voronoi SegFault

Margherita Di Leo diregola at gmail.com
Tue Dec 7 08:28:51 EST 2010

Hi List

Running v.voronoi in Grass 6.4 (.deb package) and 6.5 svn on Debian I get
segmentation fault error:

GRASS 6.5.svn (Basilicata):~ > v.voronoi
input=stazioni at suolo_paesoutput=voronoi --overwrite
WARNING: Vector map <voronoi> already exists and will be overwritten
Reading sites...
Voronoi triangulation...
Segmentation fault

It does create a map, which is:

GRASS 6.5.svn (Basilicata):~ > v.info map=voronoi
WARNING: Coor files of vector map <voronoi at suolo_paes> is larger than it
         should be (14 bytes excess)
 | Layer:
voronoi                                                   |
 | Mapset:
suolo_paes                                                |
 | Location:
Basilicata                                                |
 | Database:
/home/madi/grassdata                                      |

Title:                                                                     |
 | Map scale:
1:1                                                       |
 | Map format:
native                                                    |
 | Name of creator:
madi                                                      |

 | Source date:     Tue Dec  7 14:22:51
2010                                  |
 |   Type of Map:  vector (level:
1)                                          |

 |   Number of points:       0               Number of areas:
0          |
 |   Number of lines:        0               Number of islands:
0          |
 |   Number of boundaries:   0               Number of faces:
0          |
 |   Number of centroids:    0               Number of kernels:
0          |

 |   Map is 3D:
No                                               |
 |   Number of dblinks:
0                                                |

 |         Projection: Universal Transverse Mercator (zone
0)                 |
 |               N:                 0    S:
0                 |
 |               E:                 0    W:
0                 |

 |   Digitization threshold:
0                                                |

Comments:                                                                |

Any suggest?

Thank you in advance

-Margherita