[GRASS-user] Restoring Default Color Table

Glynn Clements glynn at gclements.plus.com
Fri Feb 12 20:29:05 EST 2010

Rich Shepard wrote:

>    One of my raster maps represents the planar curve as generated by the
> tcurv parameter of r.resamp.rst. I was looking at it in the wxpython GUI and
> exploring different color tables. I ended up with a solid green and have no
> idea of the name of the default color table.
>
>    What would be an appropriate (standard?) color table for these curves?

The "curvature" table has a similar structure, but the colours aren't
quite the same.

The curvature table is:

	0% black
	-0.01 blue
	-0.001 aqua
	-0.0001 cyan
	0 white
	0.0001 yellow
	0.001 orange
	0.01 red
	100% magenta

The rst/interp_float library generates the curvature colour table
programmatically, but the result is equivalent to:

	0% purple
	-0.01 blue
	-0.001 indigo
	-0.00001 cyan
	0 200:255:200
	0.00001 yellow
	0.001 orange
	0.01 red
	100% 255:0:200

[The 100% case is close to magenta = 255:0:255]