Fwd: [GRASS-user] I.class empty Xmonitor

Luisa Peña luisapena1979 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 05:16:16 EST 2010

I'm not using Debian but Ubuntu 9.10. I have xterm,  xvt, gnome-terminal and
ncurses-base. iS it necessary xtermcontrol or xtermset?

Besides i.class, the same happens with i.ortho.photo I mean, it's not
available.

Thank you Hamish
Luisa
S.Paulo

Regarding « d.mon x0; i.class » command, is it possible to have a wxpython
GUI menu with that command? (I will have non-experience users using
i.class).