[GRASS-user] help (matrix of shortest path)

ricardo rodriguez ricardorodot02 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 4 17:53:14 EST 2010

hi all, I need to create a matrix of shortest paths in a network, but not
the conventional way with the command "v.net.salesman" as this does not
compute with respect to a point towards others, to complete the network as
the algorithm "Floyd-Warshall" as you can see this link
http://compprog.wordpress.com/2007/11/15/all-sources-shortest-path-the-floyd-warshall-algorithm/
,

 thanks for any response,
if not understood the question let me know thanks
(excuse my English is bad)

Estudiante de ultimo semestre de ING.  TOPOGRAFICA