[GRASS-user] r.patch: GRASS-6.5svn -- UPDATE

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Fri Jan 15 15:02:46 EST 2010

On Fri, 15 Jan 2010, Rich Shepard wrote:

>  There was a warning about inability to write line 24nnn (I forget the
> exact line number), and when it was finished and I tried to display the
> whole new map, only the top portion (I'd estimate the top half) was present.

   I need ideas on how to find the source of the problem.

   Made 3 horizontal maps, north, central, south from the 9 maps. No problems
making or displaying them. However, ...

   When I tried to patch the three together the error displayed 'unable to
write row 24580.' I removed that map attempt and tried to patch the north
and central maps together; this produced the error, 'unable to write row
24581.'

   What might cause such an error? This is in the central band which displays
without comment by itself.

Rich