[GRASS-user] Collaboration Call to Instruct GRASS-GIS on Mexico City

Ulises Ibarra ulisesmartinibarra at gmail.com
Sat Jan 16 11:20:07 EST 2010

Dear listed memebers:,

        I'm currently organizing a introductory GRASS' course, to be carried
out on Mexico City; due to this I'm looking for collaborators. About the
course I would like to tell you the following:

-The course will be of an introductory nature, with an approximate 20 hours
length.

-The agenda, as well as the material for the instruction, will be developed
on group collaboration.

-The tentative space for the introduction course will take place on UNAM's
"Palacio de Minería de la Facultad de Ingeniería".

-Fees will be dealt personally with the applicant.

        For those interested, please reply this email, or get in touch with
me at the following phone numbers: (01 55) 50 19 15 52 y (01 55) 53 42 59
20.

Regards.

Attentively

Eng. Ulises Martín Ibarra Vidales