[GRASS-user] Wxpython GUI in UBUNTU 9.10

Kim Besson kimbesson1981 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 12:09:23 EST 2010

Hello

Ok my bad. I didn't have python-wxgtk2.8 installed.

ok Now it's working but I got another ERROR and I guess this one has nothing
to do with WXpython.
An error windows stating
*ERROR in command execution g.region*
Unable to get current geographic extent. Force quiting wxGUI. Please run
manually g.region to fix the problem.

When I press ok the window and GUI closes and it get back to TERMINAL.

Any tips of what is happening?

Kim