[GRASS-user] ECW format and gdalwarp problem...

Etienne DELAY (deust 2010) etienne.delay at etu.unilim.fr
Fri Jul 9 12:13:39 EDT 2010

Le 09/07/10 17:36, Giovanni Manghi a écrit :

>> again ;-)
>> in root a make
>> apt-get update && apt-get install libgdal-ecw-src
>>
>> an erreur
>> E: Impossible de trouver le paquet libgdal-ecw-src
>>
>> ... so I dont know
>>
>> see you :-)
>>

> did you added the ubuntugis-unstable ppa repository?
>
> I believe the package is part of that particular repository.
>
> cheers
>
> -- G --

I believed but no...
So now I have make

apt-get update && apt-get install libgdal-ecw-src
and it's ok
But I'm a linux noobie, so what can I make now? :-)
see you again ;-)

--
Cordialement

Etienne DELAY
Deust "Webmaster et gest. d'intranet" (IDSkype : etienne.delay.tic)
Master IUP "valorisation du patrimoine et aménagement du territoire"