[GRASS-user] Supervised Remote Sensing

Etienne DELAY (deust 2010) etienne.delay at etu.unilim.fr
Wed Jul 21 08:52:23 EDT 2010

hello
I am starting remote sensing based on ecw file.
I built a sub Goup, "Supervised" and I run i.class

i.class group=1325_13 sub=supervised map=1325_13.red outsig=outsig1

I am interested digitizes areas, I save them, and I go out of module. He
said that the data are recorded.

As I want to use the module i.maxlik, an error message
ERREUR :Unable to read signature file <outsig1>

where do I forget something?
thank you :-)

--
Cordialement

Etienne DELAY
Deust "Webmaster et gest. d'intranet" (IDSkype : etienne.delay.tic)
Master IUP "valorisation du patrimoine et aménagement du territoire"