[GRASS-user] Supervised Remote Sensing

Etienne DELAY (deust 2010) etienne.delay at etu.unilim.fr
Wed Jul 21 15:09:34 EDT 2010

Hi Antonio
Thank you for your réponce, I reread the link you sent me. But I think I
always pass a side of something because it still doen't work ...
after having completed the digitalization with

i.class group=1325_13 sub=supervised map=1325_13.red outsig=outsig1

An erreur
i.maxlik group=1325_13 at teledetection subgroup=supervised sigfile=outsig
class=testSupervised
ERREUR :Unable to open signature file <outsig>

if you have other idee :-)
thank you

Le 21/07/10 16:20, António Rocha a écrit :
> Hello  Etienne DELAY
>
> YOu have skipped the part where the signatures are produced.
> Take a look at:
> http://grass.osgeo.org/gdp/html_grass64/imageryintro.html in  Image
> classification
>
> Hope it helps
> Antonio

> signature database 5297 (20100721) __________

> http://www.eset.com

Cordialement

Etienne DELAY
Deust "Webmaster et gest. d'intranet" (IDSkype : etienne.delay.tic)
Master IUP "valorisation du patrimoine et aménagement du territoire"