[GRASS-user] Stack Dumpfile in WinGRASS installation with OSGEO4w

Monica Buescu monicabuescu1985 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 23 06:53:55 EDT 2010

Hi

Since I saw today a message from Helmut, stating that 19-07 Snapshot is to
be updated, I decided to install an earlier version (from June).
While I was installing GRASS i got a lot of :
    0 [main] sh 3880 open_stackdumpfile: Dumping stack trace to
sh.exe.stackdump
      0 [main] sh 960 open_stackdumpfile: Dumping stack trace to
sh.exe.stackdum                                        p
      0 [main] sh 2256 open_stackdumpfile: Dumping stack trace to
sh.exe.stackdu                                        mp
      0 [main] sh 3724 open_stackdumpfile: Dumping stack trace to
sh.exe.stackdu                                        mp
      0 [main] sh 772 open_stackdumpfile: Dumping stack trace to
sh.exe.stackdum                                        p
      0 [main] sh 2632 open_stackdumpfile: Dumping stack trace to
sh.exe.stackdu                                        mp
      0 [main] sh 3464 open_stackdumpfile: Dumping stack trace to
sh.exe.stackdu                                        mp
      0 [main] sh 2056 open_stackdumpfile: Dumping stack trace to
sh.exe.stackdu                                        mp

But I got a text stating that it was built without any errors.

What is happening? Is this a problem? (because in my first attempt nothing
was written in C:\osgeo4w\apps\grass and in second, without any change, it
wrote there)

Thanks
Monica