[GRASS-user] Re: GRASS GUI assessment

Martin Landa landa.martin at gmail.com
Tue Jun 1 09:08:21 EDT 2010

Hi,

2010/6/1 Jenny Turner <jennyturner1980 at gmail.com>:
> First of all, let me thank you for all your help on describing and
> commentying the GRASS GUI's.
> Regarding Benjamin Ducke:
> - Wxpython Vector Digitizer is not yet available in Windows right?

right, with ctypes it should be possible to make it working.

> - And comparing QGIS and WXPYTHON: Which one is more stable and usable?

QGIS, wxGUI is under active development. wxGUI in 6.4 is quite stable
(frozen for a few months, on the other hand wxGUI in 6.5 is more
robust and functional including new features like Graphical Modeler
[1]).

Martin

[1] http://grass.osgeo.org/wiki/WxGUI_Modeler

--