[GRASS-user] Raster Import/ crop solution

Kyaw Moe Aung kyawmoeaung.kyawmoe at gmail.com
Mon Jun 14 07:42:17 EDT 2010

Dear Micha and Hamish
Thanks for your solution and explanation regarding to raster import. Still i
am confusing with rgb file. There are three rgb files that created first
then when using i.rectify, another three rgb come with given extension. That
make in total 6 files. Then r.composite as another colored image. I wish to
use this color contour map just for digitizing. So can i delete all 6 rgb
files. I tried to delete three rgb files after compositing. but there is a
problem for rectifying. So i had to import again those deleted rgb files.
And for rectifying it took half an hour for completion. That's why i asked
this question.
Thanks very much.

--
U Kyaw Moe Aung, Staff Officer