[GRASS-user] Landsat Stack import and export

António Rocha antonio.rocha at deimos.com.pt
Mon May 10 08:26:13 EDT 2010

Greetings

Regarding the possibility of exporting an GROUp, using r.in.gldal, the
groups are not listed in that menu. So the user cannot see the available
groups.
It's still processing but IO have one question: The processing bar
restarted at least 3 times, what is happening? Because it file, now, it
seems that it's not "growing". Is it doing some file-check or something?
Thanks
Antonio

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 5100 (20100510) __________

http://www.eset.com